Champagne Baby Sage reveal and she is a keeper!!!

Would you say that it's a really light color? I love it but worry about it being too light ( I have a 5 mo old ). And is the fawn more of a grey? Cause the mushroom color from last season was more brown to me.

a_coachlover said:
Would you say that it's a really light color? I love it but worry about it being too light ( I have a 5 mo old ). And is the fawn more of a grey? Cause the mushroom color from last season was more brown to me.

It's definitely a light color but it is also coming out in gunmetal which I'm sure will be beyond amazing - I'm even wondering if I should hold out for that one instead.

I'm going to post pics of the fawn tomorrow morning - I need daylight for that color. It's a brownish grey if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Crissy your baby sage is beautiful! It looks great on you and I love the cupcake fob on it! I'm only 5' 2" and I really wanted the original last year but it was way too big and heavy. I'm so happy they made this size!
Congrats & enjoy!

coachdon said:
What would you put on the champagne to protect from color transfer and smudges?

Well I doubt would ever use this cross body so I'm not that worried about color transfer - and I change my bags out weekly so none of them have much of a chance to get dirty. I've had a parchment Zoe for 2 years and it's still perfect.

Jersey Girl said:
Crissy your baby sage is beautiful! It looks great on you and I love the cupcake fob on it! I'm only 5' 2" and I really wanted the original last year but it was way too big and heavy. I'm so happy they made this size!
Congrats & enjoy!

Me too!!! I was still scared it was going to be too big so what a relief when I saw it tonight!!!

Congratulations Crissy! It looks so cute on you. Should look great with the shell fob..and if you have the Poppy Pave loop charm I bet that would compliment it nicely. Have to say lavender is such an odd lining color for champagne...think beige would have been better or something vibrant. Coach just will not let that lavender die!!!

It's really stunning and definitely looks like a keeper, congrats!!

Question - does this bag have the "lizard" embossing (or whatever itvis) like ths other baby Sages? My old eyes can't tell from the pics.