Chamois Edith is HERE!

a huge draw to the edith for me is the contrast stitching, which isn't there with the chamois. and although the chamois is a nice color, i also agree that the edith looks best in darker colors (with contrast stitching!). so my vote would have to be the whiskey.

Heeheehee... Okay.. to make matters worse... you should see it with jeans (or jean crop pants), a black or white fitted tee, & flat thongs (did ya see the new Chanel red/beige cotton & nylon striped flat thongs?? ooh lala)... Really looks sweet! Obviously I've been playing with the 'look' of it. "Come to the darkside", SoCal... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Goldensx5 said:
Heeheehee... Okay.. to make matters worse... you should see it with jeans (or jean crop pants), a black or white fitted tee, & flat thongs (did ya see the new Chanel red/beige cotton & nylon striped flat thongs?? ooh lala)... Really looks sweet! Obviously I've been playing with the 'look' of it. "Come to the darkside", SoCal... :biggrin: :biggrin:

You are just mean! I am going to SF this weekend for a business trip and will stop in and try on those flats...will look at both Chanel and Manolo. I am going to start drinking soon...to try to forget about the possibility of a large chamois...maybe a quick call to BE...no, no, no....

roey said:
As for the briefcase analogy, I took my choco Edith to visit a coworker and get her thoughts. I asked if it looks too briefcase-like and her response was, "Well yes it does, but in a good way - like a briefcase you could put your naughty nighties into". So Edith has some sex appeal and vampiness underneath that stoic exterior. :biggrin:

Naughty Edith :lol: :lol: Definitely not our mother's briefcase - or fathers.

We DO need a stylist on these boards, not just a bartender. Thanks goldens!

I'm with jenni - keep both! :amuse:

Both are very nice but I prefer whiskey. Just looks that bit more sophisticated. I think the chamois has a more casual day time appeal so depends on what you're after. The style of the Edith is equally brief-casey in whichever colour it comes in, IMO. It's your decision but keep the whiskey. Lol!

Goldensx5 said:
ET... Here is the pic of my whiskey with what I wore today (white fitted blouse, camel calf hair chanel flats & CH jeans). I think the look works well with either the whiskey or chamois colors. You win no matter what color you choose (but throw in the chocolate too and then you'd really have an even tougher decision.... ). I posted my other chanel ballet flats you asked for pics of over in the 'general discussion' 'post your shoe collection pics' on page 11.

Somewhere there is a Goldens running around naked!:lol: But seriously, thanks for the pic! Those shoes would go really well with the chamois! I looked at some ballet flats on LVR, but sizing is hard for me so I think I better find something more "returnable." I am not crazy about the choco Edith (thank heavens!!!), so I have been able to resist that one so far. But I am having trouble parting with the whiskey. Must....not...keep....both....

Goldensx5 said:
ET... Here is the pic of my whiskey with what I wore today (white fitted blouse, camel calf hair chanel flats & CH jeans). I think the look works well with either the whiskey or chamois colors. You win no matter what color you choose (but throw in the chocolate too and then you'd really have an even tougher decision.... ). I posted my other chanel ballet flats you asked for pics of over in the 'general discussion' 'post your shoe collection pics' on page 11.

^^VERY CUTE outfit!!!
:love: :love: :love: