Chameleon v. Pouchee?

I have one of each size (the Chameleon), but only use the small and large. I use the small daily and when I use my bigger "bottomless pit" bags, I drop the small into the large. Fits with room to spare, adds extra pockets and keeps everything upright. I don't like the medium -- it's too tall/deep for my taste.

I have one of each size Chameleon too! So far, have only used the large, although it is too large for most of my bags, and I am a large bag gal. What a clever idea, halocom - - using a small or medium, and dropping it in the large if need be. Clever clever gal!!!!

SO quick question, b/c I've heard conflicting info- is the medium actually taller than the large? (website says M is taller by 1/2 inch. I believe that people here said medium was same height as large). Thanks :smile:

hovercraftier- thank you so much for trying out your chameleon in the Louvre for me! I really, really appreciate. Especially, seeing as Kathy, the owner of Chameleon suggested a large. She said that the large would be a better use of the space in my bag. But I was so concerned that it would be really, really too wide. I don't know..... she did say that you can take out the side structure (or cut it to fit) really easily so that the thing will scrunch to fit. Decisions, decisions........

If your goal is to have something you can fill up and move from bag to bag, then the large (with cardboard) won't work because you can't easily pull it out of the Louvre. If you want something to permanently reside in there I guess you could get the large, slide it in and keep it in there. If you like how the Louvre looks puffed out you could keep it in there with the cardboard sides.

Hover-Thanks for your help. I'm looking for something to move back and forth between my bags. I think the medium is probably what I'll go with. And, if it comes and is too large, I can always exchange. Off, I go to order!