Chameleon Reveal!

So pretty, I love the cognac colour and pebbled leather! I just ordered the large black pebbled leather chameleon and hope it turns out just as perfect as yours!

Oh, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!! Definitely show it to us when you get it!

I will, can't wait to receive it! Should be here in about a week or so! I've been lurking on purseforum for YEARS, but this is my first time posting. Love this site!

Your post actually helped me decide on this bag and the purchase through Bluefly! Thank you! However, fingers crossed that I get the right bag. I ordered the large chameleon, but received the small chameleon last week. I've spoken to them and they've confirmed that they're now shipping the right size, I hope so!

I feel like we should start a Chameleon thread... but until then, here is my new Chameleon in Cognac! So in love...

Sorry about the poor color quality in the modeling pics, but in case anyone has sizing questions, I'm 5'4" but was wearing 4 inch heels at the time. :biggrin:

Manolos21, your bag is gorgeousss!! What size is your cognac? I want to get one.
I love Fendi and I think their bags are so much better in workmanship than other brands.. I love my fendi peekaboo and I think it's time to add a 2nd Fendi to my colection.
I'm new to chameleon though. How many sizes do they come in?

Here's mine when I first got it.
It looks just as good after lots of use this summer.

Congrats on yours!

cham001.jpg

Gorgeous red! Is this the same Large size? I want to get one but there is no Fendi boutique in my city :crybaby: so will have to order it online and I'm clueless about their sizes. TIA!

Manolos21, your bag is gorgeousss!! What size is your cognac? I want to get one.
I love Fendi and I think their bags are so much better in workmanship than other brands.. I love my fendi peekaboo and I think it's time to add a 2nd Fendi to my colection.
I'm new to chameleon though. How many sizes do they come in?

Thank you!! My cognac is the large size. I've only seen small and large sizes of the Chameleon - no medium for some reason. I absolutely love the quality of Fendi bags as well. I especially love the pebbled leather, since any scratches don't show up as easily. :smile:

Hi everyone, quick question for you. I will be posting on the authenticate thread, however, wanted to get your opinion since I haven't had a chance to take pictures as yet and am a little worried.

On the inside of the chameleon bag there is the little leather "Fendi" tag which has the serial numbers on the flipside. There are two lines of numbers, the top line I believe is generic to the code/colour of the bag, but the second line of numbers - should that be unique for each bag?

I would be reallly grateful for your thoughts, opinions. Thanks!!

Ok ladies, I'm not sure if you guys saw in a different thread, but my beautiful Cognac Fendi was stolen last weekend. I'm thinking about getting another one in the non-pebbled leather, but I'm concerned that scratches will be more visible, etc. For all of you who have the smooth leather versions, how have they held up so far?