Chambray duffle questions

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Canada
So I posted this in the Legacy Duffle Clubhouse yesterday afternoon without response so I hope this gains a little more notice in the general Coach community.

Has anyone bought the chambray duffle? I'm wondering if I should use my PCE to take the plunge but am concerned about dark colours (for example, from dark-wash jeans) transferring onto it.

Also, do you ladies think it would it go well with my coat or would it look odd?

If the chambray duffle doesn't work out, I may just let this PCE expire and try again in the summer, perhaps with a fb coupon. Not too many of the new colours or styles are exactly catching my eye this time. :sad:

Mom2jtv

Coach Lover
Nov 27, 2012
Washington State
I can't speak about the color transfer because I have no experience with it, but I think it would look lovely with your coat. The chambray is practically a neutral color and it would go well. And even if it didn't, no matter. Wear what you like. :smile:

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Canada
Ahh true true about the neutral tone. I am still worried about colour transfer however and really hope some ladies out there with more experience on the matter can shed some light!