Challenge: Please help me find the perfect black handbag!

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Okay, here's a challenge for you ladies. Please, please help me.:shame: :lol:

I need something really classic, but not boring. Practical, yet stylish. Must be black leather. Must look good with jeans and also business casual. Must be able to carry on shoulder. Must not be too big or too small...definitely medium sized. $600.00 and under....and I stress "under."

So far, I've found these...but I'd like more choices. Thanks!

Botkier Medium Bianca Leather Satchel: This is a beautiful bag, but I don't know if it's classic enough for what I have in mind. I would rather have something a bit more conservative. Still, I'm drawn to it. $595.00
botkier.jpg

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini Bag: This is shown in Navy Blue, I want one in Black. It's the perfect size, although I wish the strap drop were longer. I love the look of this bag; I could see myself never getting tired of it. $425.00
rebeccabag.jpg

I just checked the Mulberry Bayswater at Barneys.com....it's $995.00.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I knew it was too good to be true.:girlsigh: :lol:

I would love something that looks a lot like that in my price range.:girlsigh:

I absolutely adore my black GD 24 hr Charlotte bag. In fact, despite having a beautiful collection, it really is the only bag I carry. Can be dressed up or down, and is virtually weatherproof.

I got mine for $350, and even price increases, it's definitely under $600. Classic shape - I can imagine carrying it forever.