Challenge: Help choose Enzo’s Official Name

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
Enzo’s breeder has allowed me to choose his official name. He will of course have his kennel name first, but now I need an official name to finish it.
A little information: He is an 11 month old Jack Russell Terrier. His call name is Enzo. He is named after Enzo Ferrari…the man who started the Ferrari Company. I am a car girl and by default he is a car dog. He is a broken coat, 14.5lbs and stands 14 inches at the shoulder. I would like his name to be spunky and show that his has spirit. We are going to be competing in obedience, agility, terrier racing and go to ground. He also does therapy work twice a week at a nursing home and a children's hospital. He needs a flashy name. Any help would be much appreciated. I only have one viable option right now.. “Can’t catch me Enzo”. I like it, but am considering more options. Thanks. Here are a few pics. And a link to a thread I started about his Burberry coat. http://forum.purseblog.com/animalicious/enzos-burberry-trench-coat-401174.html Oh, also he has a MySpace page a friend put up for him. http://www.myspace.com/enzojrt I do ramble on. Thanks again.

Last edited:

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
My friend's son is called Enzo! But I think it's a great name for your doggy, he reminds me of a little boy!

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Long and Low Farms
So you will keep the name Enzo, but you need a longer showy name, correct?

Hmm..Behind The Wheel Enzo
Enzo's Great Race
lemme think....

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
Here is the updated list:
Can't Catch Me Enzo
Enzo Ferrari
G-Force Enzo
Shut Up and Drive Enzo
Behind the Wheel Enzo
Enzo's Great Race
24 Hours of Enzo

Thanks to everyone that has given me some names to think about...keep them coming.

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
I guess the names have to be somewhat related to racing right? I know nothing about cars but I'll have a go.

How about:

Formula One Enzo
Top Speed Enzo
Scuderia Ferrari Enzo
Grand Prix Enzo
Enzo Schumacher Massa Barrichello

Sorry if any of these sound cheesy.

Cassiopeia

La Dolce Vita
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Enzo is so handsome!

Ok, this is probably going to sound silly...but how about "Pedal to the Metal" Enzo.

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
These are all really great names. I knew you guys would be able to help me.
Can't Catch Me Enzo
Enzo Ferrari
G-Force Enzo
Shut Up and Drive Enzo
Behind the Wheel Enzo
Enzo's Great Race
24 Hours of Enzo
Formula One Enzo
Top Speed Enzo
Scuderia Ferrari Enzo
Grand Prix Enzo
Enzo Schumacher Massa Barrichello
Four on the Floor
Pedal to the Metal Enzo
Lightening Enzo
I am leaning toward: G-Force Enzo, Shut up and Drive Enzo, Formula One Enzo. A few more days of brainstorming and I will make a choice. Thanks again. And keep the ideas flowing.

Renae and Enzo!