Challenge: Great bags for $500.00 and under...

Oooh easy!!!
BTW, I LOVE that red Marc J bag!!!
LtoR
Isabella Fiore Whip Flashback, Kooba Scarlett, Isabella Fiore, Gustto on sale

Attachments

• IF Whip Flashback.jpg
    IF Whip Flashback.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 67
  • KoobaScarlett.jpg
    KoobaScarlett.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IF.jpg
    IF.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 79
  • GUSTTOonsale399.jpg
    GUSTTOonsale399.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 64
From pinkmascara.com

Francesco Biasia
FrancescoBiasia2.jpg

FrancescoBiasia1.jpg

DESIGNERGOODSONLINE-

fashionfrenzy, I do wonder about this site...., though they are a five star rated yahoo site, if you take a look at their "customer testimonials" area, embedded within it include very negative feedback as well...stuff that concerns the authenticity (just a few...), of their merchandise and very, VERY poor customer service in some instances....also, I believe they also have a 20% restocking fee....which is very steep to me! In the past, I've looked at their "original" prices for mechandise and it has been wrong!

I'm still not sure how I feel about this place....I've heard mixed reviews! Anyways, just wanted to share my input here...

anyone have any other experiences to share about this place?

i've actually contemplated about getting a bag here that I can't find anywhere else...plus, its about $500 off...but I don't know. I am a bit annoyed that they haven't shot better pictures of the bag I am looking at, especially since interior pictures of proper stamping would show authenticity of the product. Maybe I will email them and see what happens...

Anyways, even though they stated that they don't have a staff to answer calls to keep costs down, it is suspicious and annoying since if anything goes wrong....you may not be able to contact them ( they may ignore emails as clearly shown in some of their customer reviews!)

fashionfrenzy said:
Do we have agreement that Designer Goods online has authentic stuff, because if so, I may order something!!Ladies, please weigh in!!

I got the havanna mulberry after reading about it somewhere. I think these are pretty bags with a great price. Sometimes, they remind me of elements of other bags, but they are unique enough where I don't feel like they are "designer-inspired" or just plain rip-offs. The black one though does remind me of the Bulga Hobo though.

They all range from $250 to about $400. The company is hayden-harnett. Also, you get something like 15% off for filling out their little survey prior to purchase. You can also customize your bag so if you are anti-tassles, they won't come with it and it also drops the price. Anyways, here are the bags.

All photos are from the Hayden-Harnett website.

havanamulberry.jpg

lorca flap.jpg

thalia drawstring.jpg

tokyoclutch.jpg

BalenciagaLove said:
I got the havanna mulberry after reading about it somewhere. I think these are pretty bags with a great price. Sometimes, they remind me of elements of other bags, but they are unique enough where I don't feel like they are "designer-inspired" or just plain rip-offs. The black one though does remind me of the Bulga Hobo though.

They all range from $250 to about $400. The company is hayden-harnett. Also, you get something like 15% off for filling out their little survey prior to purchase. You can also customize your bag so if you are anti-tassles, they won't come with it and it also drops the price. Anyways, here are the bags.

All photos are from the Hayden-Harnett website.

View attachment 3397

View attachment 3398

View attachment 3399

View attachment 3400

The mulberry hobo is the bag that I wanted!!!! Two other members here had gotten the hobo in black but returned it as they thought that when their stuff was in the bag it looked really lumpy and misshaped. Have you had this problem? Have you carried you bag much yet and what do you think. I really love the look of the bag and think that it is so cool to get a very hip and up and coming designer before everyone knows about them!

I love this but it would absolutely swallow me.

171390.jpg

$395
Can you ladies and gents include the prices when you post a pic? It would be very helpful ;) . Off to find something to contribute!..............

Inky Paws said:
The mulberry hobo is the bag that I wanted!!!! Two other members here had gotten the hobo in black but returned it as they thought that when their stuff was in the bag it looked really lumpy and misshaped. Have you had this problem? Have you carried you bag much yet and what do you think. I really love the look of the bag and think that it is so cool to get a very hip and up and coming designer before everyone knows about them!

I didn't notice lumpiness but I don't carry a lot of stuff in my purses typically (wallet, cellphone, numerous lip glosses, pens, little notebook and voice recorder), but it's not as formed like the kooba though, so I can see what people are saying. I guess I am more forgiving of it, because I really like it a lot and the color is just wonderful. I just don't care for the black as much. With the extra tassle and their survey, I ended up paying $335 including shipping, which is basically half of what my Kooba is and on the same level as Coach purses that I don't even use anymore, so I guess I'm more forgiving about it.

If you really like it, just test it out at home. They have a 30 day guarantee and if it isn't for you, just send it back. I think these guys are onto something and expect them to do more neat things with their bags. I hope this makes sense.