Chains on the Drew bags

PinkPeonies

In My Bag Room
Jul 22, 2011
This is a weird question but for those who have the Drew bags with the chain strap, can you tell me if your strap had been attached to your bag all twisted?

Not sure if that questions makes sense but when I got my bag home and was trying it on, I tried to straighten the chain so they all go in one direction but it seems they have been put on twisted.

I actually sat there thinking I could undo the knot but after a few futile attempts I realized that the knotted chains are actually soldered on in 2 places so they wouldn't come undone.

I don't think it's a fault and it doesn't bother me enough to want to exchange or return the bag but the little OCD in me want to fix it in some way.

Can anyone shed some light? Is it just my bag? Thank you!

Mine are even end to end, but the chain is twisted (I think the same as you are describing yours). I kind of bugged me at first as well, but I forgot about it after using the bag for a while!

Mine are even end to end, but the chain is twisted (I think the same as you are describing yours). I kind of bugged me at first as well, but I forgot about it after using the bag for a while!

Yes! That's it! There's absolutely no other issue to the bag, it just irked me a little that the chain has been attached twisted.

I had assumed that this was the case for the Drew bags but since I don't know anyone personally who owned one and I didn't really take notice of the other Drews at the store (due to excitement!).

I just need to get over my OCD. [emoji28]