Chaine wallet

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Looks like LV had answered my prayers! Been looking for a wallet with short chain for a long time and saw this on their website. I wonder what the interior is like? Would anyone know?

Attachments

• 1388748541783.jpg
    1388748541783.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,920

Twobluecats

Dec 30, 2012
Funny. I was wondering the same thing and frustrated that LV site didn't have alternate photos. I am maybe headed to the boutique today, so will check it out if I do and report back. I was thinking I needed the new sweet monogram pomme zippy, but for the same price, I could get the pomme vernis chaine wallet and have a clutch and shoulder back at the same time. Sigh......

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
So both walls got 8 card slots each, zip pocket in middle and slip pocket at the back? That sounds great, i am hoping i can fit my phone in there too. Looking forward to seeing some photos if anyone has some. Excited!

Carol LG

Oct 23, 2012
I just saw this wallet today as well -it is gorgeous. I seem to recall my SA saying it had some additional card slots vs the Sarah without the chain. I did open it and am pretty sure I saw card slots inside next to the middle section where the coin compartment is. I'm now going to check the iphone app because I couldn't find this on the regular website. I was trying to search it by name. This might have to be my first vernis piece.

Carol LG

Oct 23, 2012
So both walls got 8 card slots each, zip pocket in middle and slip pocket at the back? That sounds great, i am hoping i can fit my phone in there too. Looking forward to seeing some photos if anyone has some. Excited!

I found it on the website. When you open the details section it says it actually has 16 card slots!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,679