Chain straps are annoying!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Don't get me wrong I love the edgy look of the chain strap but it really is pain sometimes to deal with. I find that mine always gets twisted. Also pulls my hair along with adding extra weight and sometimes its just not comfy.

I have decided to use the strap on dark shimmer rocker on Mac and surprisingly it does not look bad. I will post pictures tomorrow of how it looks with my new black 5 zip Mac. Does anyone else hate the chain strap?

2. I don't own a RM with chain straps...yet. :biggrin: But generally speaking, I do find chain straps to be annoying. They do twist and can be noisy.

I'll be on the lookout for your pics tomorrow.

3. Oh yes. I know what you mean! my mini 5 zip in cobalt came with twisted chains, so if I double it up as a shoulder bag the chains doesn't look straight. (i hope you get what I mean!) I used to have another mini mac in the dyed zebra haircalf and it came like that too. Both of them I purchased from the main site. That really annoys me because it just looks very messy. However, I didn't have problems with caught-in-the-hair though!

My mini mac in fire engine had absolutely gorgeous straight chains and I got her from shopbop. Love it when I double them up, it looks completely straight. Lol, too anal.

4. I love this idea! I really hate chains, love the look though...I can't wait to see a picture.