Chain or leather strap for Mini Pochette

LV_BB

Jan 9, 2019
I wore the Mini pochette DE yesterday by looping the chain through the belt loops of my jeans and really like the look, I’m now considering buying something from Mcraft or Mautto. I would love to see photos/suggestions from people who have purchased a non LV chain/strap!

I wore the Mini pochette DE yesterday by looping the chain through the belt loops of my jeans and really like the look, I’m now considering buying something from Mcraft or Mautto. I would love to see photos/suggestions from people who have purchased a non LV chain/strap!

I do the same in the summer when I wear shorts - it’s the perfect size. In the past I wore it crossbody with a gold chain when my phone “use” to fit in it.

Reactions: LV_BB
Hello! I recently received the mini pochette this morning! I love the thin chain! So dainty and cute. I was wondering if anyone has seen a chain extender or crossbody strap that is the same or close to similar to the strap that comes with the mini. I’ve looked on etsy and other retailers but have only seen thicker chains more suited for the PA. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Hello! I recently received the mini pochette this morning! I love the thin chain! So dainty and cute. I was wondering if anyone has seen a chain extender or crossbody strap that is the same or close to similar to the strap that comes with the mini. I’ve looked on etsy and other retailers but have only seen thicker chains more suited for the PA. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

A lot of people discuss this in here:

Reactions: Bluu