Chain Mail Hobo Question...for mommies

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
So, I am in LOVE with this bag ever since I saw Jill's pics. The question is (and maybe for Jill)...is would you buy it if you were a mommy? I guess Jill did, but my SA completely talked me OUT of the bag because I have a newborn and a toddler, but I think this bag is just great.

Then, another SA came up to me and told me that she had a return on the bag because of the mesh handle...apparently someone did snag it on something and tore a hole in the handle??:confused1:

I just want a pretty black hobo...and this one is TDF...should I just buy it and not listen to these people?? It is not like I am going to the park with this bag...I just want a good black hobo and I love the look and the weight of this bag...it is SOO nice...

I have a really have Chanel bag, and just don't love it...so I think that is WHY I do like lambskin...

I am using mine EVERYDAY..WITH a baby.NO SNAGGING.I swear!LOL!
I have never received sooo many compliments.Hayden even spit formula on it and it wiped off with NO mark!
GEt it!..i love it more and more everyday.which really surprised me as i DONT normally like Hobo style bags!