Chain length for a guy?

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I love jewelry....and normally I am not a fan of Tiffany&co designs. But when I saw the keys collections. Oh. My. God! I am swoon over this collection!!! I am seriously considering to purchase a key in the future. What Chain length should I go with? 24"? 30"?

Thanks! :biggrin:

I love jewelry....and normally I am not a fan of Tiffany&co designs. But when I saw the keys collections. Oh. My. God! I am swoon over this collection!!! I am seriously considering to purchase a key in the future. What Chain length should I go with? 24"? 30"?

Thanks! :biggrin:

I think the 24 inch would look best, unless you're a really big guy.

It depends on the key. If it's the large oval key get the 24" chain. If it's a medium key like the titanium oval key, get a 20" chain. I even wear my titanium key on an 18" ball chain with polo shirts and get compliments.

Do you mostly wear tees and henleys? I feel it's a bit silly when guys wear 24" and 30" chains with collared shirts. JMO.

Have fun browsing!

It depends on the key. If it's the large oval key get the 24" chain. If it's a medium key like the titanium oval key, get a 20" chain. I even wear my titanium key on an 18" ball chain with polo shirts and get compliments.

Do you mostly wear tees and henleys? I feel it's a bit silly when guys wear 24" and 30" chains with collared shirts. JMO.

Have fun browsing!

I'm interested in the atlas key, the knot in gold and white gold. The oval is a latest I take in interest too.

I wear variety but I mostly wear t-shirts. :P