Chain Large Hobo - give me a push!!!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So i've fallen.... HARD! I tried on the Chain Large Hobo Gucci bag today at NM and LOVED everything about it. It was so snug next to your body - and soooo comfortable for a larger sized bag. I want this bag so badly i'm even thinking of selling one of my Balenciaga's to add to it's fund.

So what do you think Gucci ladies? Does anyone have this bag and want to sing it's praises or give me a push!!!!

What colour leather are you thinking of? I think the Cognac was on sale in December...you might be able to find one?

It's a GORGEOUS bag...you should definitely go for it!!!

I'm thinking about the black. I figure it goes with everything and will last forever. Is it a bad decision to let my balenciaga rouge vif go in favor of this bag.

I've been thinking about it all day. I feel like it would just work so well for my life right now.

I don't own any Balenciaga bags so I guess I'm a bit biased. I don't see any "downside" to this bag at all. I actually love this bag so much that I own a black leather and a mandarin orange with the GG fabric in the medium size. I think the black leather is an excellent choice and it's a great everyday bag.

i love this bag and style!!!!!! =D *PUSHHHHHH* if i didnt look so small with the bag, id buy it for myself..but ive tried it on and my friends tease me and tell me that i can fit inside the bag -_O

hi I'm Leslie from Antwerp (Belgium) and I love the chain bag!
I have the medium off-white in guccissima leather! it's my favourite bag, I love to have it with me! :heart: :heart: :heart: :P Don't have doubts!

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 349