Chain Issue! HELP

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I have many Chanel bags but have never had this issue. I recently purchased a rectangular mini in patent (second hand) and the chain is twisted. Some of the silver links also twist. I want to make sure that Chanel could actually fix this issue and if it would bother any of you? Also the turn lock has loosened just a very little bit. Am I being too picky or obsessive or do I have a genuine problem with the bag? Thanks so much in advance. :flowers:

2. Also is the leather in the chain supposed to be patent also or regular leather?

3. Any defects on a bag always drive me crazy. Even if When I am buying a vintage bag, I can handle some wear but not much else.

4. Thank you for your thoughts. I really appreciate it.

5. Twisted chains you can usually unchain them

Strap should be leather but if you have pics that will help a lot

6. Hi what do u mean twisted chain? And the turnlock on mine is slightly loose too and it's brand new .so maybe it's just how it's made

7. I actually am having Chanel replace the chain completely, they agreed it was defective. As for the turn lock it's fine...just me being overly crazy lol. I am missing my mini so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice