Chain Horsebit Hobo a classic?

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
Would you say this bag is a classic bag? do you think a younger crowd wears this bag or all age groups? Im having a hard time picking which bag to get...ahhh!! I love gucci though ;)

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I think any age can wear it. I have the large gg fabric with off white trim and I love it...

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
Korilynn, I am going to order both on Tuesday and return whichever one I dont like. I think this will be easier in the end.

GUCCIhoochie

Confirmed Shopaholic
O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
Hi T,
As per your request, here are the pics. Sorry it didn't the otherway around. HTH.
:flowers: Good look with your decision!!
Pic 1: Medium horsebit filled
Pic 2: Contents- keys, 3 wallets, phone/PDA, umbrella, and cashmere sweater
Pics 3-5: size on my 5'0", 103 LB frame

Attachments

sues

O.G.
Nov 16, 2007
Hi T,
As per your request, here are the pics. Sorry it didn't the otherway around. HTH.
:flowers: Good look with your decision!!
Pic 1: Medium horsebit filled
Pic 2: Contents- keys, 3 wallets, phone/PDA, umbrella, and cashmere sweater
Pics 3-5: size on my 5'0", 103 LB frame
Guccihoochie, just wondering if this gorgeous bag is in silver or light-gold hardware? It's hard to tell from the pics. I want this bag with light-gold hardware if possible but don't know if it comes with that metal. There are so many fakes on ebay, I've been having a hard time tracking one down and I don't want to pay the earth..... :girlsigh:
Thanks, sues

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
Korilynn---Yup I got them both!!! They should arrive at the end of the week so I will let you know which one I picked...so excited!