**Chain Drop Bag**

Lalique

What handbag ban?
Apr 29, 2007
I've just called NM and they told me they have this really cute Chain Drop in Red Lambskin for the price of USD$4975. Does anyone have any information or picture of it? This would be really helpful as the description mentioned by the SA over the phone is too cute!

Hi Lalique!There are 3 styles : a flap, a tote and a bigger flap
I saw all three at Chanel b Vienna and they come in red ,blue and black(and maybe green).
the small flap and the tote were 2400 EUROS,the bigger flap was 3400 to 3700 don't remember exactly
the small flap was way too small while the tote was like a shopping bag with very short handles so I think your SA must have referred to the bigger flap
They had it in red and black but I had asked for the blue I was told Europe won't get blue!!
I really liked the whole effect with the chains(ruthenium I think) and the leather has a beautiful touch (lambskin) IMO it's a very trendy bag but even the larger flap is not really big enough although eyecatching I must admit and I really don't know if the chain work justifies the high price tag:confused1:

Here are some pics from the reference Library:smile::
small flap
1226473048_dde9dbfeae_b.jpg

bigger flap in red

Eh?????????????? That's it? That was what the SA was referring to? I am so not feeling it! Hahahha. Thanks Chanelspell for the pix. And thanks everybody for the input. Now I am going to concentrate on the rumour of another price increase....SOB. Why is it hard for me to get a Chanel???

I liked the largest of the flaps, but it was at its best on a third person, so I could watch how cool the swinging, dancing chains were as she walked away with over $5,000 in additional credit card debt (instead of me, for a change). Really, they are very nice bags. The small ones for evening made the most sense to me, but I didn't want or need it enough to justify spending so much.

I liked the largest of the flaps, but it was at its best on a third person, so I could watch how cool the swinging, dancing chains were as she walked away with over $5,000 in additional credit card debt (instead of me, for a change). Really, they are very nice bags. The small ones for evening made the most sense to me, but I didn't want or need it enough to justify spending so much.

:roflmfao: so funny!