Chain Around

Mpas

Oct 6, 2012
I missed the boat on this one! I love this bag! Does Chanelmstill sell them or will I have to go vintage hunting??

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Are all styles back?? How about the hobo??
From what other TPFer are posting, all styles are back. You should check with your local authorized dealers or boutiques quickly since they tend to go fast.

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Vink even the hobo? I haven't been tracking cruise that closely since there isn't anything I want....

AmourCC

Aug 9, 2011
USA
Vink even the hobo? I haven't been tracking cruise that closely since there isn't anything I want....
I saw a chain around hobo today at the boutique. it's in black. small chain around messenger and chain around maxi are also there. so i guess the chain around line is back in cruise as usual.

Check with a Neiman Marcus. I saw the dark beige large bag there yesterday.
Thank you for your input. The large would be the chain around flap not hobo. I know this year they received the flap(large) in brown and black, which is probably the one you saw. But my question was in regards to the hobo which is smaller and only part of last year's collection. If otherwise, I'd like to know where has the hobo.

I know the other chain around styles came back this year but the hobo as it surprises me that AmourCC has seen it. That's exciting though if true

BEEKIES

Sep 6, 2012
HELP!! looking for the Chanel Maxi flap in Black!! Sold out at Hirshleifers! Does anyone know who has it now????