Chain Around Maxi Flap brown or dark beige ???

amgmom

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
I'm waitlisted for both colors (Bloomies for brown and NM for dark beige)...need your help please deciding if I should get the brown or the dark beige ??? Only seen the colors in pics and not IRL...TIA !!!

I'm waitlisted for both colors (Bloomies for brown and NM for dark beige)...need your help please deciding if I should get the brown or the dark beige ??? Only seen the colors in pics and not IRL...TIA !!!
I believe the dark beige also called the taupe one. I saw it at the boutique IRL. The color is like greyish brown.. The color is so unique.. I think sjunky has one..
I haven't seen the brown one.. I believe they are not arrived yet..
Either one of them will be good choice.. because the style is gorgeous...I love their double chain strap.. so cool...

dark beige and taupe are two different colors. the dark beige is the caramel colored one, taupe is grayish, and brown looks more brown. i am waitlisted for the dark beige, only because i have to use a NM giftcard, but if i had a choice I would get the brown!

Yes I have the taupe. I dont think you can go wrong with any of the colors. But personally the taupe is very very unique and I am happy I got that one. Can you post pics of them side by side?

if dark beige is the caramel-y shade, that gets my vote! yummy smooshy goes well w/ the distressed leather! :tender: further, its not always that chanel releases such a special color... GL!

Hot out of the NM resort book! I made a little noise when i saw it. I tried to capture the color.... Can't wait!

I agree...you can't go wrong with either color!!!

Attachments

• beigechainaround.jpg
    beigechainaround.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 478
I bought taupe because I love anything greyish.. but the dark beige is so pretty to. I would say if you wear more black, get the taupe. If you wear more brown, get the dark beige.

thanks so much for all your inputs, ladies !!! I did see the taupe IRL, its uber beautiful but I really need a light brown shade bag.

mp4- thanks for posting the pic...that surely is one gorgeous bag!