Ch3rryB3rry's LV Collection

received one more cerises pieces...

27012007_LV004.jpg

27012007_LV003.jpg

You probably have been told this many many times already, but you do have a great collection. A collection resonates your name. :yes:

I especially like the meaning of the CH3. Thanks for sharing this lovely story.

You probably have been told this many many times already, but you do have a great collection. A collection resonates your name. :yes:

I especially like the meaning of the CH3. Thanks for sharing this lovely story.

thanks thanks
the story make me feel in :heart: again
cause i have been with my BF for 3 years now....all the passion....are gone... :Push:

thanks thanks
the story make me feel in :heart: again
cause i have been with my BF for 3 years now....all the passion....are gone... :Push:

Truthfully, I have not been with anyone for 3 years, so I can only imagine how you might feel. But I do believe the passion is still there, it just takes on a different form now. I hear this a lot; my best friend told me she feels her long term BF more like a family member now. It is a different kind of closeness. :shame:

(Are you from Chicago? Because Chicago = windy city)

Truthfully, I have not been with anyone for 3 years, so I can only imagine how you might feel. But I do believe the passion is still there, it just takes on a different form now. I hear this a lot; my best friend told me she feels her long term BF more like a family member now. It is a different kind of closeness. :shame:

(Are you from Chicago? Because Chicago = windy city)
Thanks Thanks....yea....i have been with my BF since 2003....now really....like a family member...... I'm from Wellington New Zealand.....^^