CF or Reissue?

swtvalen

Jul 6, 2010
I'm planning on getting something black with gold hardware. Would you choose cf m/l or reissue 226?

Personally, I thought I like the cf better with gold hardware, but I already have 2 cf bags, and no reissue. so any suggestions?

I don't own the CF, so I can't give you a fair opinion on that. However, I do own the 226 reissue and I love it! Its so easy to carry on my shoulder and fits everything I need to keep with me without being heavy. But, it sounds like you really like you CF's so maybe you should stick with getting another CF in black with GHW. There's nothing wrong in owning multiples of a bag in different colors if you really love it and enjoy it. If you don't really like or care for the reissue then its not worth getting it just to have something different in your collection. Hope that helps!

My choice would be the reissue and I like it better from the two, but the M/L is puffier.

Depends what fits your needs better - for me I feel the M/L is too small. Below are both for comparison.

Attachments

• BLK Reissue & ML1.JPG
    BLK Reissue & ML1.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 178