Cervo Shine Satchel in Nicciolo - BR4272

These pics are better than the modeling shots I tried last night after too much wine. They still aren't perfect but you can still get the gist.:biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 110.JPG
    2009 Handbags 110.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 354
  • 2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 2009 Handbags 112.JPG
    2009 Handbags 112.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 2009 Handbags 114.JPG
    2009 Handbags 114.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 105
Thanks Lexie2000, dusty paws, pursegirl, luvprada, jcoop and EMMY!!!!! I do love satchels and the fact that I can sling it over my shoulder is a plus. This nocciolo color is to die for - especially in the cervo shine!:yahoo:

No padlock luvprada - it is a pushlock. Very easy.
purseket.com

Lol I'm not even good with a pushlock. I had a beautiful Prada that I bought last fall and the pushlock drove me crazy. I am not one to actually close anything so when I didn't close it the two pieces just clanked together! If I had closed it there wouldn't have been any issue!! I sold the bag probably 4 months after I got it!

bagladee this one is really gorgeous! It had to have softened the pain of not getting the portobello yesterday! I love the color, the details, the style, the leather--just everything!

bagladee this one is really gorgeous! It had to have softened the pain of not getting the portobello yesterday! I love the color, the details, the style, the leather--just everything!

Thanks S! It did give me something to do other than stew about that 'schroom. She is on the fed ex truck for delivery. And he needs to hurry cuz I have to get DD signed up for ballet before 1:00.:nuts:

omg, I can't believe I didn't post on this thread yet!

L, I asked the SA to take this one off the chain for me to try on too. I'm glad you don't think it's heavy. Why do I?! I have no clue....that was my first impression but maybe I have to try it on again. Well, no, I DON'T want to try it on again given my recent purchases and the "wow" price of this beauty.

I'll live vicariously through you. I sincerely LOVE the color and the cervo shine has me swooning. I would love a wallet in both vitello shine and cervo shine. Do they even make small accessories in cervo shine??

I'm heading to our wine cooler for some wine tonight girl. God bless grapes!

Thanks girlygirl3, aloutte and Longchamp.

Prada did very well this fall. I am loving the cervo shine leather. It is soft and smooshy and the colors are so beautiful. A - I ususally carry big bags and so think I am used to more weight than you are so this one doesn't seem heavy at all. I have been in love with this bag since it popped up on NM.com and so glad to have her at last!:yahoo::P:yahoo: