Cervo Shine Satchel in Nicciolo - BR4272

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
So I am still p-----off that my portobello didn't arrive today, BUT I had a nice surprise. My Prada cervo shine satchel in nicciolo arrived a day early. I always have it shipped DH's office so that I don't have to pay the sales tax and so he came home with my box tonight. I do have to say that I really love this bag. It seems like each of the nicciolo bags that I have seen have been slightly different. I think that is part of their unique personality. It will definitely wear like a saddle. I think the teak would be pretty too, but this nicciolo is gorgeous.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well I think I have had too much wine to get my mirror shots to work - so here are some just regular ones. Will try again tomorrow for the modeling ones. Alouette - bag is not heavy at all! I have already popped her cherry and have all of my things in her. We are going out and about tomorrow - just as soon as that freaking portobello gets here!!!!!

Oh yeah - the pics.....
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 110.JPG
    2009 Handbags 110.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 896
  • 2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 365
i love it Bagladee!!! congratssss!!! :yahoo: the color is so rich, and it's very roomy :biggrin:. looks like you got a purseket in there too... which brand would you recommend? i may need to consider getting one for the ease of switching bags... :smile:

I love the pursekets! I have one in every size - small, medium and large. They make changing bags so darn easy. I am changing bags every two or three days and it would be a pain without them.

I will take pictures tomorrow when I have better lighting. The sides have straps and buckles so you can make is squishie or elongated. I have it squishie. It also has snaps on each side so that you can open it up more (although it is plenty wide). I fell in love with this bag when the first pics came out and have been dreaming about it since. If you can get past the flap this is an awesome bag. Personally, I have never been bothered by these things. I am seriously going to love this bag!:yahoo:

Yea...very roomy!! I REALLY like it...it is beautiful and functional and big, and I did not know about the snaps on the side...need to go see this bag again.. I never tried it on, but I love it Bagladee!! Also, where did you get that chair?? I love it...

Yea...very roomy!! I REALLY like it...it is beautiful and functional and big, and I did not know about the snaps on the side...need to go see this bag again.. I never tried it on, but I love it Bagladee!! Also, where did you get that chair?? I love it...

Thanks! I had the chair made by Calico Corners. I sewed all of the bedding and window treatments and then had them do the chair. Since I buy all of my fabric there it was easy to match. I just chose the same fabric that I had on the underside of my duvet. When the furniture in my family room wears out, we plan to have them do all of it for that room. They really make wonderful stuff. There are several in Arizona - Old Scottsdale, Tucson and Thunderbird.

Thanks! I had the chair made by Calico Corners. I sewed all of the bedding and window treatments and then had them do the chair. Since I buy all of my fabric there it was easy to match. I just chose the same fabric that I had on the underside of my duvet. When the furniture in my family room wears out, we plan to have them do all of it for that room. They really make wonderful stuff. There are several in Arizona - Old Scottsdale, Tucson and Thunderbird.
How about I pay you to do my home??? Hee hee...will need help after renovation. I like your traditional style;)

bagladee, i'm loving this bag....color is awesome---love that shade of brown :biggrin::biggrin:

enjoy carrying her on your outing today----AND, let us know asap when brown porto arrives! :nuts::nuts::nuts::biggrin: