Cervo Luxe Tote w/chain handle

I know people that love this bag. I don't know what it is about that style, but not fond of those side "water bottle pockets", but some gals love it, so don't listen to me.

I have this one in Ebano (brown). I looooove it, especially the pockets.
Saves you literally hours when you don't have to dig out your keys from the bottom of the bag, KWIM? The leather is TDF too! Keeper!

Mine is in Fumo (dark grey). Looks like it is a metallic degrade. I tried it on this morning. It looks really good. I am so torn because I have spent too much money on these sales.

I have the brown one and the Lampone. I adore these bags. Perfect size, the pockets are wonderful and the chain handle rocks. It's so comfy. The only warning is that the Glazing on this bag seems to wear pretty quickly around the edges and corners. So I baby mine a bit and use another plain leather tote for banging around in. You can see where my brown one is more worn from my arm rubbing the side of the bag. The leather feels a little rough in these areas as if the glaze is flaking up. My Lampone is still smooth. I've seen alot on ebay that the edges of the pockets are worn and whitish from constant contact. Go for a plain leather Tote if you want to bypass these issues. But for me, the bags are so lovely and so cool, I will deal with them.

Brown Cervo Lux Prada.JPGLampone Prada2.JPGLampone Prada 3.JPGPradaCervoLux.JPG

Last edited: