Cervo Hobo Pre-order

I didn't even notice the price tag until PP pointed it out.

Well, I'm not getting a new husband or a raise soon so all I can do is admire the bag from afar. :graucho:

I know I know! But it's all about the chain handles too. I miss my chain handles on the Cervo Lux's I had. I am thinking about selling a Prada Degrade bag I have to offset the costs. I just look at that bag and drool but would love to see some IRL pics.
Haven't ordered it yet. I am assuming they won't sell out with just pre-orders so I was waiting for it to be available....and buy me some time to sell a bag.

Lexie-

I have had the link to this bag open on my computer for over a week. I never close it and I stare at this bag about 10 times a day. I think it's amazing- flawless. BUT...I CAN NOT WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE $2300 PRICE TAG. THAT'S JUST CRAZY!I don't get it, because the bag is not "complicated" there is no reason design-wise that it should be that much. I only spend this kind of coin on Chloe. But I am obsessed with this bag. I am ordering it and if it's perfect, I mean absolutely perfect in every way I am going to suck up the guilt and keep it. My husband may have to be kept in the dark, but this bag is calling out to me.

BellaBaby, did they tell you when it would be available? I am kinda impulsive. I bought the Craquele bag awhile back at full price too. It wasn't worth the price tag but I have this irrational compulsion for some Pradas.

And plus!!! And this is really big....I have 100.00 off GC from NM. Now that really seals the deal...LOL

Honestly, I can't help but wonder if NM made a mistake on the pricing. I swear I thought this one was around $1600-1800. It wouldn't exactly be the first time they mucked up something on their website. :whistle:

Unfortunately the price is correct. I just called NM. For anyone interested. They have a TOTAL of 17 bags coming in. Some are coming on 3/17 and some on May 1st. But only a total of 17 among both orders. So far 7 bags have been pre-ordered. She said she didn't know how many were coming on 3/17 but if you ordered now, it would still be on the March order.
I was able to sell my Degrade bag lickity split so I need to think long and hard now.