Cervo flap?

Jun 2, 2010
Does anyone have this style, do you love it? What do you carry in it? And can it be worn crossbody???

This may be the roomy Cervo-crossbody-with-a-wide-strap I’ve been wanting!

IMG_1514879882.260890.jpg

TIA!

I’m new to Bottega Veneta so I’ve never seen this bag, but its definitely beautiful judging by this picture.

I have a Cervo cocker and the leather is amazing! This is about the size I’m looking for, I’m just wondering if the strap is long enough. Also, i wonder if it’s too slouchy... it’s beautiful, though!!!

I’ve seen this bag IRL but it didn’t work for me. The strap is too thin and it didn’t work as a cross body. I wish Tomas would design a larger saddlebag with a more substantial strap that can be worn cross body.

Reactions: H’sKisses
I’ve seen this bag IRL but it didn’t work for me. The strap is too thin and it didn’t work as a cross body. I wish Tomas would design a larger saddlebag with a more substantial strap that can be worn cross body.

The same time this bag came out
BV did another bag that was bigger and had a wider strap
The bag reminded me of a mail carriers bag
It was actually too big
But you could wear it cross body

I always thought and still think that the straps on all bags are a tad too short and the cross body bags straps too thin
On the convertible bag the handles are great but the removable shoulder strap is just too short

@Hershey'sKisses
Even on the last hole, the strap isn't long enough on the bag you posted, and as SS wrote, that bag is really large.
Have you not considered this bag?
View attachment 3925364

That’s very pretty, and before baby it probably would have worked. I need something with a wider strap, and I’d prefer non-Woven since I seem to always be bumping into things or getting snagged these days! [emoji23] this in Cervo (yum!) with a wide strap would have been perfect!

I think I may have to venture out of BV and Bal for this... considering a YSL Muse 2 crossbody , or maybe even going back to LV Mono/Damier canvas for this.