Cervo braided deer skin large in gunmetal

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Just saw this "exclusive" on the NM site. Available for preorder. I know there are lots of Cervo lovers on this site. Looks beautiful. Maybe I begged a little too hard for gray. I'm overwhelmed and underfunded!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Oooooh wowza! :drool: :faint:

Although, I do prefer the price point of the original Cervo hobo.... :lol:

I wonder if it will be popular? I think the nice thing about the Cervo hobo is it's drape, and I wonder if you'd get that with this one. Also, if you want intrecciato, why not just get the Veneta?
But it is super gorgey!

Oooooh wowza! :drool: :faint:

Although, I do prefer the price point of the original Cervo hobo.... :lol:

I wonder if it will be popular? I think the nice thing about the Cervo hobo is it's drape, and I wonder if you'd get that with this one. Also, if you want intrecciato, why not just get the Veneta?
But it is super gorgey!
I don't have a Cervo but love the way they look. I'm not comfortable wearing a shoulder bag for long periods of time. Old age. I am guessing that this would eventually drape like the large Venetas, but then I don't really know.

Since I just contacted NM on the payment of pre-ordered items ( I have never pre-ordered, before) I will not see a charge until they ship, that's 5 months of saving. That was incentive enough and I took the plunge!!!!

Since I just contacted NM on the payment of pre-ordered items ( I have never pre-ordered, before) I will not see a charge until they ship, that's 5 months of saving. That was incentive enough and I took the plunge!!!!
Wow! That's exciting news! When you look at it as 5 months, it seems easier.

Oh no, I'm gonna be in serious BV trouble with the two metallic woven Cervo hobos begging me to take them home.
You didn't think I was going through this gray invasion alone, did you?!!! This weekend I have been nursing a pulled muscle in my leg. As a result, I have been online incessantly and ordered an Ardoise veneta today. I am excited about the new gray pillow and the Ardoise arriving this next week. But now BV is coming out with Gunmetal. That was the name of my favorite horse when I used to compete. I'll probably have to get it too. My madness continues! But it's sooo much fun.

Attachments

• 454-shopping-cartoons-comic.jpg
    454-shopping-cartoons-comic.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
You didn't think I was going through this gray invasion alone, did you?!!! This weekend I have been nursing a pulled muscle in my leg. As a result, I have been online incessantly and ordered an Ardoise veneta today. I am excited about the new gray pillow and the Ardoise arriving this next week. But now BV is coming out with Gunmetal. That was the name of my favorite horse when I used to compete. I'll probably have to get it too. My madness continues! But it's sooo much fun.

DH was surprised that I left Carmel with only a bracelet purchase. I am trying to remain focused with my eye on the prize - a brand new large or uomo Cabat purchase in the right gray or metallic. Trying to stay focused on the course. Think retail restraint Mousse, the big catch will pay off.

DH was surprised that I left Carmel with only a bracelet purchase. I am trying to remain focused with my eye on the prize - a brand new large or uomo Cabat purchase in the right gray or metallic. Trying to stay focused on the course. Think retail restraint Mousse, the big catch will pay off.
It sure looks like you've picked the right time to look for a gray or metallic. Fingers crossed that you find it soon..