Cervo Antik Tote - LOVE it! But which color?

i saw this bag on ebay - note that i haven't authenticated this yet though.

and, i think this is a large size going on the measurements.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350161189270

Okay, I'm going to 'fess up and say that was me who won this auction! It's DH's bday gift to me! The bag arrived today and it is sooooo pretty but also so delicate. The finish on the leather is more delicate than the Ashley Tisdale Cervo Antik bags, and on the inside of the bag you can see in some parts it's peeling a bit. I will have to be very careful using this bag. It's the Cammello Sfumato color and another surprise for me is that I thought it's the same shade as the Tisdale bag but I was mistaken. I don't know if I'm describing the color right if I say it looks more like an old rose/brown degradé. I'm actually happy about this as I already have 3 items in the Cacao Antik Cervo finish. I have not been able to take any photos as it has been raining all day and there is not one bright area in the house to take a photo of. Hopefully tomorrow the sun comes out and I'll post pics.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

wow, it was you!! what a steal for this bag! i couldn't even believe it was already up on *bay when it's still online as part of the resort collection! i thought it would be the same color as the cacao, at least not very different...would LOVE to see your pictures!! lighting schmighting...we need pics now!! :nuts::graucho: