Cervo Antik tote(?) Cocoa - Desperately seeking - please help identify!!

tbnyc

Nov 9, 2010
I've fallen in love with this bag. As far as I can tell it's a Prada Cervo Antik leather tote(?) in Cocoa and came out about 3 seasons ago. I'd love it to have the cross-body strap as well. I've been searching and have found nothing!!

Can anybody help me either confirm the bag and/or find one for sale in a store?

Attachments

• prada2.jpg
    prada2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 703
Last edited by a moderator:
These pop up from time to time on consignment and ebay. Check out the reputable Prada retailer thread for places to check. This style and color is very popular so make sure to have it authenticated prior to buying. Good luck!

Please be careful on ebay, there are a lot of cervo antic fakes, especially on ebay Germany during the last weeks. :yucky:

^^YES!!! I´ve also noticed and reported many of them to Ebay, but nothing ever happenend! Once, I even wrote one of the sellers and told him that the bag was fake as I was so angry :tdown: but unfortunately, some of the bags even go for nearly a thousand euros... Poor buyers who don´t know!

I kept warning the buyers, but to be honest - some of them don´t even want to know that they´ve bought a fake!!! It´s just unbelievable, they pay about 700 Euros for a bad fake, and aren´t even friendly, not to mention thankful if you tell them about it. :yucky: