Cervo antik.. torn in between! help!!

elkong

Jun 13, 2009
dear tpfers,
im new to prada n fell in love with this small cacao cervo antik when i was on holiday.. :drool: but the local store here do not have it, only the camel one in a bigger size.. :cry: have anyone of u seen both the bags in both sizes?

would u prefer this bag in camel or cacao/big or small size? i need some opinios.. and i've only seen the cacao one at the moment.. could anyone help me pls? :confused1:

Attachments

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
^^ That looks like Etrusco, and it is beautiful. I love the color you posted. My Neiman's has both colors...call and ask for Cathy and tell her Arti sent you...480-990-2100. I just bought something very similar in this color...TDF!!

PS- I also have the old Cacao drawstring...another beauty!

elkong

Jun 13, 2009
i think i was wrong about the color.. so cacao is the camel color and etrusco is the burgundy? i love the etrusco.. it's such a beauty!! unfortunately im not in ur country ryrybaby12.. but thanks for helping me.. =] btw, you have great collections!

Last edited:

elkong

Jun 13, 2009
anyone? wut is the color of the pic i've attached n do anyone haf the product code pls?

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
It is definitely Etrusco...and I don't have the product code for your bag...sorry! Look up the thread for new pix from Hawaii...I think this bag is on there...it was started by Longchamp. Hope that helps!! Also, Pixiechic has this bag in Green...

elkong

Jun 13, 2009
hi ryrybaby12, would ur SA be able to deliver it internationally if she's found the bag that i want?