Certain Perfume for Only Certain Occasion...pl tell us

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Firstly, I'm not sure whether are there a similar threads as this...could'nt find any...

Alright, if none...I would like to know...

Does anyone of you wear different perfume for certain occasion or certain perfume only suits for certain occasion...??? Does it make sense??

For me, it depends if I'm going for a formal dinner, I like to put on quite a spicy frangrance such as coco chanel, spell bound by EL, or allure...:tispy:

For everyday...my ralph laurent romance, dior addict, or more subtle frangrance...:flowers:

2. I don't have any specific scents for each occasion, but I do wear lighter scents to work and heavier scents when going out. I don't like to smell others overly strong scents in the work place and therefore assume they don't want to smell mine either... lol

3. Gucci Rush is one that I basically never wear unless I'm going to a special formal event. It smells very sexy and boozy... not exactly an daytime scent!

4. Oooooo, I totally agree with this. I love this for gals nights out! Super sexy!!!!!!!:smile:

5. I save my Child perfume for special occasions/evenings out with DH, although I suppose it could be worn for every day. It's not a heavy/strong fragrance, but there's something about it that makes it more of a special occasion scent for me.

6. I wear my lighter (and cheaper) scents to work, i.e. Moschino I Love Love, Gap So Pink, Ed Hardy Love and Luck. I leave my "nicer" or stronger scents for going out (Chanel Allure or Chance, Stella by Stella McCartney).