Cerises Speedy

1. Well I finally got my Cerises Speedy and I adore it! For those of you who have one..how often do you wear it? What kind of reaction do you get?
    I keep staring at it, its so damn cute! I will post pictures later. My camera died!!!

Selena

2. OOH! can't wait to see pics, congrats!

3. I wear it in the summers a lot!:love: Doesn't it look like SO MUCH FUN?!:biggrin:

4. Congrats selena ... don't you just love the smiling cherries? I'm like LV_addict, I use mine mainly during the summer when I wear alot of pinks and whites. Where I live, no one really comments on your bags so I haven't had any reactions besides from my family and friends.

Can't wait to see your pics!!

5. I saw a lady with one the other day in the Gap. It's the first time I've seen one IRL. She just had on jeans and a t, and she looked Fab!! I'm sure you will too Selena!! Congrats, thats a great bag!!!

6. The only ones that I have seen IRL is in the LV boutique, and it was gorgeous! Congratulations...I can't wait to see your pics!

7. You must live near me!!!:lol:

8. Ohhhhh, CONGRATS!!!!! I love that bag!

9. You will Love it!!!!! Everytime you look at it.....
    It will put a smile on your face....Enjoy

10. Oh Congratulations! Please do post pics of your lovely new bag!

11. That is exactly how I feel! Happy when I look at it! I had GREAT success cleaning the handles. They were not to bad mind you but starting to get darked in the middle. I used the Magic eraser and then the apple conditioner and it looks really really nice. Very evenly patinaed.
    Its so pretty! :heart: I am not a speedy 25 girl but even though its smaller then my other speedy its so cute. I cant wait to take her out! :smile:
    Selena

12. Woohoo, can't wait to see pics!

13. Here she is:

[​IMG]

Selena

14. Congratulations Selena - the Cerises are such happy little bags!

15. SHE IS A BEAUTY!!!:love: CONGRATS and wear it in good health!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice