Cerises speedy 25 or Cerises bucket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's hard to decide which style is better and wearable? Could you please give me some opinions? Thank you! :smile:

2. I would say the speedy. It just bugs me that you can't zip the bucket, and I also think the speedy is a more classic shape.

3. speedy :smile:

4. speedy!

5. Speedy :yes: I've never been a fan of the bucket shape myself and I really like having a bag that I can close. Plus the shape of the speedy is so classic and looks great with almost everything.

6. I vote Speedy! The bucket is cute too but I :heart: my speedy 25, plus in Cerises - too cute!

7. speedy

8. I would say speedy. I have had a bucket and didnt care for the style it was hard to carry on the shoulder.

9. Speedy!!

10. I love the Cerises Speedy!

I'm still kicking myself for passing it up! :noggin:

11. im voting for the bucket, only because i like shoulder bags.... and i miss my mono bucket

12. cerises bucket bcas u will get the mini cerises pochette

13. I vote for the speedy because after a couple of years the bucket gets that annoying dent on the two sides.

14. I have owned both bags -- sold the cerises bucket, still have my cerises speedy -- so, of course, I would say the speedy!! Love it!

15. Speedy