Cerises pochette for 15 yr old?

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
I have obsessed over the cerises line since i missed my chance to buy it! anyways, i finally broke down and bought a pochette on ebay that you guys helped me authenticate and....i dont LOVE it like i thought i would. in fact, i havent even used it! I was thinking of giving it to my 15 year old sister, it would be her first LV. i have given her dooneys in the past.

my question is, do you think would be a good first LV for her or should i get her something more like a regular mono? I think the cherry would be cute for her but im a little nervous about something happening to it. Or do you think 15 is too young for LV period?

thanks!

I don't see why not. Has she made any comments about it? If she likes it, give it to her! We have some users here who are 15 and under and have great LV collections going. :yes:

i agree with vuittonamour. if she's able to take good care of it, give it to her. if she's good with her db's, maybe she'll take better care of her LV...

If she is responsible, this would be great, but I would let her know I'm taking it back if she can't handle it....

thanks everyone, i agree! i think she will take really good care of it and if she doesnt i will take it back. i will have to feel her out again and see how much she really loves it. if it works out i will be so excited for her to get her first LV!