Cerises or panda?

1. Should I get a cerises or panda pochette? I can get a cerises pochette for $300. The panda ones are about $100 more from rec'd eBay sellers but I think are cuter. Are the pandas much rarer and a better investment?

I really don't have the $ for a panda one but could save for it. Help? I have a cerises speedy so should I get a matching pochette or something different?

:nuts:

2. I'd go with the Panda. That one is really rare and stores barely got a couple, if any, in. My favorite part about mine is how you can see the little panda's backside on the back of the purse. Too cute! Both are rare, but IMO, the Panda is a better investment as it only got to a few stores in the U.S.

3. I got my Panda pochette ONLY because I already had a Cerises speedy and I didn't want to have two pieces from the same line in my collection. So, my vote is for PANDA!!!

4. Panda but cerises are nice. I say get witch ever one looks the newest

5. I like the Cerises

6. i'll vote for cerises! good luck on what you decide! and please be sure to let us know!

7. I'll go for the cerises

8. I like the panda, but I think he's too loud.. the cerises are a little more subtle.

9. Panda :nuts:

10. I think Panda is more cute!

11. Panda

12. yesss

13. Panda vote right here.

14. Panda!

15. Panda :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice