Cerises Cles..Help!

i bought one in fantastic condition for between 200-250 a couple of weeks ago (see my sig!) she shows almost no sign of use. just the barest pin head sized dots of canvas on a cherry on the bottom portion of it!

good luck!

i bought one in fantastic condition for between 200-250 a couple of weeks ago (see my sig!) she shows almost no sign of use. just the barest pin head sized dots of canvas on a cherry on the bottom portion of it!

good luck!

Thanks for your reply. I bought one from a great seller on Ebay. It has never been used and comes with everything as if bought from the boutique. The seller is in Germany. I paid $318.00. I don't regret it. I have been wanting one forever. It is in new condition. I am so excited! Can't wait to see it. :yahoo:

Is that really the going rate for an unused cerise cles? Seems a bit high. If it's true...then maybe I need to get rid of mine already :nuts::roflmfao:

No- the cerises cles is something I watch daily on ebay and I've seen them go for as little as $99 and as much as $250 but rarely over. Most in perfect condition go for what they originally retailed for. I guess if you get them from someone like the Huangfamily or mightkismet you'd pay that much, but most bidders won't go that high as most even used show no wear.

Congrats to the OP. I adore Cerises. You're going to LOVE it.