Ceriselover, where are you??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to thank you for the heads up on my Carly. I think we wore you out with all the questions, LOL.:yes:

2. :shrugs:

3. :shrugs::shrugs: Make that a double, I don't get it either!

4. He hasn't logged on since mid July. I was thinking possibly vacation, but that's a long vacation now. :shrugs:

5. I was wondering the same, thing, I sent him a PM because I had wanted to order a sabrina and he never responded. =(

6. i'm also looking for him! :confused1: i think we must have bombarded him too much! :P

7. I was thinking the same thing! I hope we didnt get him in trouble somehow!! I ordered two Sabrinas from him.

8. Me to I hope nothing is wrong . He did send me a thank-you card for ordering sabrina and the mini wallet .

9. I did notice that those stealth pics he posted of the Sabrina are gone now -hope he comes back for sure!

10. i have been wondering that too! i think i remember him having a myspace maybe someone can message him on that

11. maybe he got a cease and desist, I know Nike does it (well, not a formal C & D but you know)

12. ^well that would suck

13. What is strange is his avatar photo is gone and I'm pretty sure he had a link to his MySpace page in his signature......I looked back in his posts and its gone too...:shrugs: Wonder what happened to him???

14. Darn - he'd PM'd me his # when I was thinking about ordering the Cranberry Sabrina, but I deleted it - maybe someone who ordered from him could try calling - he was posting a lot of "inside" info so maybe someone at Coach got wind of it and he got in trouble - I hope not though.

15. Do you think so? I hope he is ok.