Cerise Speedy as an Everyday bag?

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I am ready to commit to only one bag for all occasions (crazy, i know) and I'm trying to figure out what color speedy b to get.. black seems versatile, but I can't get the idea of having a red bag out of my head. what would you all do if you could only have ONE bag?

. . . to only one bag . . .

Good luck with that ; P

I said the same thing, and now I'm on 2 digits . . . ; P

With Louie its an addiction . . . or it becomes one, after the first lol

As for colour, if a darker colour is more practical for the exterior, but you also like red. How about the D.E. combo print, dark on the outside, red on the inside. Its available in the speedy b style!

edit: oops you already have the DE print.

Last edited:
All the clothes I have are neutral, all my outfits are neutral (white, beige, navy, black, sometimes brown), so I can imagine using a red bag as a pop of colours and having her as the one and only. Empreinte Cerise Speedy is to die for! Good luck deciding!

If I could only have one bag, it would have to be a neutral. That's just my opinion though. If you are okay with red for every occasion, you should totally go for it!

I agree here. One bag would have to be Black, Brown or nude - DE or Mono. But you have to do what suits you daily.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I vote yes for Cerise Empreinte Speedy.

1. As per my SA, It's an all-year round bag, you don't need to worry about rain and it's very resilient and durable.

2. Talking from my own experience, I used to wear red/pink bags as everyday bags for over 3 years/ most years while I'm in university.

3. Every girl should have a red bag, period.

But I do agree to above, it's impossible to have just one LV, lol. I used to have the delusion to have only one LV when I bought my first Fushcia Brea, that delusion ended 8 months after, now I have bought in total 10 LV bags since my first purchase which is 17 months ago~!!

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Last edited:
Lol yes get one bag, that was my intention too but it is addicting lol I would get a colour you can use all year round so nude, black, monogram, DE! Good luck let us know what you choose

I love the idea of a red speedy b for your one and only ... very classic, elegant but she doesn´t scream LV ... that would totally work for me, if it is the right red hint ... for easy matching, just go for a little scarf in the same color like the french women do ... can´t wait to see your decision.

I love the idea of a red speedy b for your one and only ... very classic, elegant but she doesn´t scream LV ... that would totally work for me, if it is the right red hint ... for easy matching, just go for a little scarf in the same color like the french women do ... can´t wait to see your decision.
oh sorry - I thought epi !!! ... so cerise would be to loud for MY one and only ... But thats just me and I carry very silent DE *LOL*

One bag huh? I agree with others on being neutral over the brightness of Cerise. But, I also agree if this is what you really want than get it. LV, like others have said is so addicting though. I bought my empriente speedy B infini at the beginning of June and love how it goes with just about everything. Would LOVE to have another one, two, or three in the other beautiful colors, but I want some other pieces before I throw down another 3K or more on empriente. Cerise might be one of those other colors I would love, but I love that I got the Infini color first and have no regrets. Go to a boutique and have them bring out different colors and see what catches your eye the most. If it's Cerise, than you'll have one beautiful red everyday bag. Have fun with it though!

Thanks for your help, everyone! I went today and realized that for the size I want (30), cerise would be too bold for me and went for the infini! I'm so happy!