CERISE made in SPAIN ???

1. hi all...i purchased a cherise pochette and it was sent to me from an LV boutique. i have never seen one made in spain and the font is a little different, as well as the date code.

CA0015 is my date code. is that normal? font is a little different than my other vuittons. i'm a little worried because on the front of the pochette, there are only 2 LVs on one row, compared to my cherry blossom and mono, there are 3 LVs on each row. buying from a real LV store, i should have no worries right? this is however, my 1st cerise piece and want to make sure.

PS: it does have blue eyes but the interior is just like the mono and it has red stitching. thanks for all your help!

2. That all sounds correct - date code is valid, two LV's across, inside is brown, etc..

Just don't know what you mean by the font being different - on the date code???

3. Yes there are only 2 LVs on front

4. If you purchased it from a boutique you have absolutely nothing to worry about:smile:

5. does anyone have theirs made in spain? i always see france? why is that?

6. They still have these? Congrats!

7. yes, i purchased it from an LV boutique...she even sent me a personalized thank you card. that was nice of the SA.

8. i called the 866 vuitton and they found one for me. i was extremely shocked!

9. hey shouldereyecandy, which store did you get it from?

10. Yes, they were made in Spain, also. I purchased one from a LV Boutique and it was made in Spain but I really wanted a made in France, so I called 866 Vuitton to locate them.

11. If I'm not wrong most limited ed. pieces are made in Spain or Italy.:smile:

12. boku, so did you exchange yours? were they able to find one made in france? should i do the same?

13. mas2388, i got it at Vegas

14. Lots of bags are made in Spain and have been for years, It makes no difference in quality. I have quite a few, epi, cerise, dalmatien, denim. It would never cross my mind that "made in Spain" makes it less of an LV, that I would need to trade it. Your pochette sounds perfect and is now rare. Try and enjoy it:smile:

15. Yes, they located one in Saks LV and I exchanged it. I understand they are the same but for my preference I wanted a made in France. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice