Cerise Fashion Show?....... you've been warned.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqotVyZt7G0

um.. yeah. i really hope she's not someone on the board here... cuz :throwup: omg. >_<

if you guys are bored, you should see her other videos. goodness.

2. which video?? it doesn't work..

3. oh I have to sign up

4. oh.. iono why she marked it as 18+ only and you have to sign up if you dont have youtube yet.. it's definitely safe for work, but i warn you now that it's not safe for the sake of fashion. lol.

5. This is kind of silly ! But hey, girl got balls - this is something I'd do like, when everyone else is out of the house, I'd never do it around other people - let alone post it on the internet !!!

6. ooops:shame:
    I guess my past is catching up with me....
    :lol: :wtf:does she think she is she doing?

7. :wtf: :roflmfao: :lol:

8. OMG it's sooo funny! People are too mean to her though! And she looks much better without her glasses.

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. i guess i'm the odd one out. i actually thought she was really cute. looked like something i would do just for kicks and giggles...except for the whole post it on the internet thing of course. :supacool:

11. I already have an account there but the video won't open, i click on confirm and it just gives me the same page over and over :sad: What is this girl's user name?

12. kinkyexorcist is her username. she has a TON of videos.. all doing the same weird stuff.

by the way, if anyone has seen YouTube - ~~How Am i Supposed to Live Without U~~ that one? i may be mean for saying it, but my friend and i couldn't help but rotflmao when we saw it.. it's like.. is she recording herself.. fake/real crying?? who would do that? and then post it on the internet?? :shrugs:

oh she has a b-bag too.. lol: YouTube - "Balenciagia Roadshow"... unexpected things do happen...=)

and i'm really sorry to say, but i would hate to be at a club dancing next to THIS: YouTube - So U think U really can DANCE?? haha...

13. i think the balenciaga is fake. the handles are quite long..

14. She is weird....

15. well i honestly wouldn't know since balenciaga doesn't make men's stuff.. haha. but seriously. the video. haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice