cerise cles retail price?

maybe I was given the wrong receipt :sweatdrop: Anyways, IIRC = if I remember correctly

Ok, that makes sense:lol: :upsidedown: if I remember correctly.... lol! Yeah, it was def. $190 and $195 though, like I said, regular cles were like $135 or $140 at the time, plus I just looked @ my receipt from LV in Riverside Square Mall in NJ, I got my BH that day ($750) and Cerises cles ($195) July of 2005, and that was two price increases ago, though the cerises line never encountered another price increase.

thanks to everyone for their response! 195 sounds more reasonable than 130 because I know the monogram cles were around that price so it wasn't likely there would be no price difference for a limited edition line...and also because the ones I was watching on ebay were about 275ish. More than double isn't do-able for me!

my boyfriend bought me one for my birthday.... i felt bad and made him return it.

i'm kicking myself now!!!

oops, anyways my point in sharing that is that my bday was in march and he bought it for $190

The retail price at the LV Boutiques was definitely $195 before taxes.

But as far as Ebay, if you're able to be patient and spend some time searching over a couple of weeks, you can really find some good deals. I just got this AS NEW baby for $179 SHIPPED.:yes:

OHBOY63.jpg