cerf vs. baby cabas vs. balenciaga part-time

keekee

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
hello fellow chanel lovers!

i'm currently looking for a work horse bag mainly to use as a book bag/ school bag (i currently use a gucci horsebit hobo). i've narrowed it down to the above 3 and would like your opinions on their durability, ability to be "thrown around", comfort when carrying, etc etc.

i would also prefer a more classic bag, ie. something that will hold its value and is timeless.

PS. is the cerf comfortable when carried on the shoulders as opposed to the crook of the arm?

TIA!! :rolleyes:

of all 3, i love the baby cabas the most!
but i think the shoulder handle won't be as comfortable like balenciaga... i love b bags, but i prefer the city over the PT because i don't like the PT proportion :P
and i don't really like the cerf

hi there, sinced i have three of these bags, i think i will have to choose baby cabas or balenciaga part time. the cerf is not that suitable for bookbag or school bag somehow its too...formal..maybe because of the boxiness...
ok narrowed down between baby cabas n balenciaga part time... i am confuse here...n cant dcide both has minuses and pluses...for very heavy books i would prefer balenciaga sinced the chain on baby cabas going to hurt as hell...but if not so heavy books i would prefer baby cabas because of the shape n the way it drops when you out in on ur shoulder. sorry to confuse you, hope it helps a little.

I have a Bbag weekender, not part time, but I can attest to it being wonderful as a workhorse bag, very durable. I've used mine pretty hard for about two years, heavy loads, and it looks great. Very light, too.