Cerf tote for work only????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm thinking those who has the cerf tote, do you use it just for work?

i really like the cerf but thinking of maybe using it like a birkin style bag.

what do you girls think?

2. I have a cerf tote in beige and I LOVE it!! I don't have a business-y type of job so I use it as an everyday bag. It's elegant,sophisticated and understated. I can't say enough about this bag!:love: I am dying for a choco one....maybe in the smaller size...So IMHO it can certainly be used as an everyday bag and not just a work bag:yes: .

3. send pics of cert tote

4. yes, pics pls.

5. Here are some posted before by our members....

Black Cerf_deerskin 1.jpg cerf1.jpg
  6. I recognise the frist bag. It belongs to Golden!

7. Is this a classic bag that is always available, or is it a seasonal item?

8. Thanks! I had forgotten to note the names down:shame:

The bags are part of the permanent collection

9. Here are Savannah's Cerf totes that she posted in another thread, large and small:

Mmmmm...makes me want one...

Img_3907.jpg
  10. Does anyone have a Cerf in white? I would love to see...it must be gorgeous!

11. ok thanks..
    I contemplated getting that one.. It just did not look right on me...
    I opted for the Medallion Tote

12. i have a cerf and i dont ework :] there ya go!

13. I love cerf totes in both sizes and don't think they're just for work. I especially love the black tote Rose posted that has the black and white AM skull scarf on it :rochard: .

14. I have the Ceft in black. In fact, I own the one with the McQueen scarf :love: ...tehehehe..

One of the most gorgeous bag I have. Very functional and I like the fact that it's a "low-key" type of CHANEL handbag.

Highly-recommended ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice