Cerf tote and PST prices

Tlovesdesigner

blogger
Jul 10, 2012
Hello lovely Chanel lovers! :smile:

I was searching around Google for the latest prices of the Chanel PST tote and the understated Cerf tote (executive)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a stable and decent retail price for any :sad:

So, I'm here to ask you tPFers, if any of you ladies/gents happen to know the price of the Cerf tote and the PST in your area (or anywhere in the world!) please comment it down below.

Thank you so much! Xx and if it so happens, someone has this thread up already, the admin may delete without hesitation! :smile:

Cerf tote in our area,Philly, is around USD3,000 and PST is USD 2,000

Tlovesdesigner said:

I was searching around Google for the latest prices of the Chanel PST tote and the understated Cerf tote (executive)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a stable and decent retail price for any :sad:

So, I'm here to ask you tPFers, if any of you ladies/gents happen to know the price of the Cerf tote and the PST in your area (or anywhere in the world!) please comment it down below.

Thank you so much! Xx and if it so happens, someone has this thread up already, the admin may delete without hesitation! :smile:

Hi sweet, my hubby got the GST about 2 wks ago from NYC, and it was USD2900( after tax-USD3157.38) HTH. I refunded it a wk ago in lax. Singapore (SGD3900- tax incl).