cerf or baby cabas?

i just bought a cerf last week and i love it. i dont work but i like the structured shape better than the cabas which i think will soon be out of style. i think the cerf goes with any outfit as well. im so happy with it

Cerf :tup: and i don't even work at any office.
Just got mine a month ago or so (without band) & love it. It wasn't as structured as the new one..at least mine is. and it's not heavy at all. durable leather too

i am loving my cerf (new with silver ccs and the band which doesn't bother me at all)...it's breaking in so well, getting softer and slouchier (which i like), is easy to carry on my shoulder and the compartments are awesome for organizing all our stuff (mine and kids)... i also don't work and dress very casually and a little offbeat and am really liking the juxtaposition of a more simple classic look with my funkier style...but i truly think they're both great bags and you can't make a mistake with either so have fun!

eta...pchans... your photos of the cerf are amazing and definitely helped inspire my purchase!

I know the cabas is well loved by many people but it's trendy. I would get the cabas if it were just release but not when it's been out for a while. The cerf is a classic that will never go out of style.

definitely the cerf IMO. It's a true classic and so versatile, it'll be a true asset to your wardrobe! good luck with your decision and don't forget to post pics!