Ceramic Watches dilemma!!! Please help!!!

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
Hi ladies, I've always loved the look of the ceramic watches but know that I cannot afford a Chanel J12 right now (my ultimate ♥ and desire). Instead, I've decided to find a look-a-like model to the J12 and use it temporarily until I can save up enough money for the J12 (which is going to take awhile because I'm currently a college student). So, I found 2 possible options. The one on the left is Michael Kors while the one on the right is a no-name-brand but from a well-known jewelry company. The difference in price is $238 with the Michael Kors being the more expensive one. Which one would you choose? TIA

Note: the Michael Kors bezel is crystal while the one on the right is white topaz imported from Brazil.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I agree, I think the Michael Kors one is prettier and I thought that before I knew which was which

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Midwest
The one of the left definitely! Can you perhaps find it in a dept store where you might be able to score a discount?? I would check it out.

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
Thank you everyone. I think I'm gonna go with the Michael Kors. Will try to get it from a dept store or something to get some discounts ^_^

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
Ff you do get it, would you mind posting pictures? I really like the plain white plain version of the one you're getting and I am wondering how big it looks in real life...I don't live anywhere near MK watches...thank you!

Aug 31, 2009
michael kors! their watches are made very well, and they stand behind their products so you're getting great service and warranty along with fantastic design.