Ceramic Watch or Metallic Leather Purse?

Daniela7474

Aug 26, 2006
Ok, so here's my delimna...

I have $200 to spend on ME as a late Merry Christmas present to myself.

I can either buy a beautiful metallic leather purse for exactly $199, or a cute Fossil watch for $195.

Wouldn't life be great to have both, but I can only pick one, and I blessed to have a choice.

The last purse I bought was in June, and my last fossil watch I bought in September 2010.

Which one should I get?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I'm not too fond of Fossil watches, especially the ceramic ones because they copy the Chanel J12.

I would buy the purse.

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
Another vote for the watch. I would definitely check some of the discount stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's. Although I'm not sure if they sell Fossil, you might want to check out Nordstrom Rack too. I've seen current styles in those stores priced much cheaper. Have fun spending your Christmas money!!

shopaholism

Jul 23, 2011
the cornfields
I would go for the watch if you can find it cheaper. A friend of mine has the Michael Kors version (white ceramic), and she bought it months ago (I was with her, lol) so I figure they may be marked down a bit now...I think they started off at $250?

merekat703

Fashionista
O.G.
Mar 2, 2010
Maine
I'd pick a watch but I have never had luck with Fossil. Check TJ Maxx, I bought a Michele watch there for $150.