Century 21

OK this post is now too weird and off topic. It is like someone just started typing random comments or something. I don't know about anyone else, but I think the maturity level of some of these posts have plummeted due to these types of comments. Please think carefully about what you write before you just write stuff.

tokidokiangel - didn't you already score a foresta nuvola from century 21? i thought that was you who posted pictures of one. maybe not.

i called all the century 21s after seeing they had them and i was able to do a chargesend of a forest nuvola. i didn't announce this because i was VERY leary about it. i would call and one SA would say they did chargesend, then i'd call back and a different one said they did not. i've gotten questions from a couple members asking where i got mine, and i wanted to wait to tell until i had it in hand. well, thank goodness it came on friday. i think i took a big chance.

i dealt with a very nice SA but she didn't want to tell me about anything on it. she said they had 4 of them and they were all the same. well, we all know that's not true!!! i don't really like the front of mine too much, but for the price i paid, i think i should keep it. i'm still debating. the back is wicked awesome though.

so there you go. i had a good exeperience in the end but please don't just go by me. i know people have had trouble with clerks and charge sending, so keep that in mind. i wouldn't want anyone to get burned because of my recommendation. good luck!!

oh, i'm looking for citta rosa in something little. anyone see any there?

Hoot - yup I already have a foresta nuvola but I'm trying to score one for another tPF member :smile: So I am constantly on the hunt for tokis for people . but that's ok! :biggrin:

Ahh I had that same experience with C21 .. I asked 2 employees if they do charge/send and both told me "no" .. haha maybe some of them are just mis-informed and others are nice enough to do it for you.

wow, super nice of you to do tokidokiangel:yes: you're awesome! i thought it was you who posted a picture of that awesome foresta nuvola. i love it! unfortunately mine isn't that nice, but i still got an awesome deal!

i know how frustrating it is knowing how close you could have gotten to getting a bargain. i called c21 one time and the sa checked if they had anything in citta rosa for me and she put me on hold and forgot about me!!!! i waited for a good 10 minutes (i just put the phone on speaker) and she picked up, apologized and said they had 5 bambinones. i told her to grab them and when she got back to the phone she said there was only one left :cursing: i didn't end up getting it because i was so mad!!! (plus it didn't have a qee)

if you end up going back there, i'd love anything small in citta rosa if you're willing!!!! or even to put it on hold because my brother lives in brooklyn. hope you're not mad that i asked.