century 21 NY Paradiso & Inferno

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just left Century 21 with a new Inferno bambinone! $80! :smile: they had a good amount but people were def buying. one lady was walking around with 5 bags!

2. oooh niiice miamialli !!! I'm just about to head out there. Dangit .. that woman had 5 bags ?! argh

3. Hurry tokiangel....they're disappearing!:nuts:

4. wow good deals!

5. this place looks like they get lots of good stuff! i wish SD or socal had some place of that kind :p

6. Ok i snagged a paradiso bambinone for $69.34!! :biggrin:

The bad news is that the stuff I was trying to help people out with wasn't on the floor today :sad:

7. WOW.. that is a very good deal !! Do they have bambino paradiso ?

8. Juli - I don't think I saw any bambinos but who knows what else they put out after I left the store ... lol it's always a surprise there

9. Tokiangel...thanks for looking! I figured it was a long shot!

10. anytime annie :smile:

11. geez I really want to go there now! If anyone spots a paradiso bambinone w/ the cloud-man couple let me know :biggrin:

12. wow! the power of the internet! im so glad i posted and tokidokiangel u got somthin'! that was my first time to century21 what a crazy place! after, i went to macys and picked up a amore stellina and i got 11 percent off for being from out of town yippee! poor wallet!

13. tokidokiangel - not sure what happened to the last thread of what was available at c21 but i would like to retract my request...i can live without a canguro cuz i'm not even sure i would use it! thank you though :smile:

14. wow guys, sounds like great deals! ahhh too bad i aint got no $$$ right now :sad:

15. Don't know if you'd get lucky or not....but I returned a paradiso BAMBINO to Azalea last month that had that exact snowman scene perfectly on it! And it had the cute little baby sleepin on the cloud w/the teddy up near the zipper perfectly placed too!

They still have them for sale on their website and at the time they only had like 2 left....and I returned one...and its still listed....so you might get it if you want to try....they do take returns.